Friday, August 1, 2008

"Things" Update Pt 2

Everyone is home and doing well. C's fella had been away on a job site out of town and he came back as soon as he heard what happened. So.. maybe I can say that someone I know has a decent guy. He's been by her side since he got back and is using some vacation time to remain with her.

She still isn't pressing charges. After some thought, I probably wouldn't either given her situation. That was a sobering thought, but realistic just the same. It isn't fair because she had to choose between different types of safety. No person should have to choose something like that.

I want to end this post on a happy note. C visits the blog (and needs to frakkin comment sometime) and she is overwhelmed with the messages and emails I have received. She sends her thanks and an e-hug. Now we just need to get her to do it herself (grumbles about techno-impared trannies).

1 comment:

Mark said...

My prayers will be with her. Please tell her to heal and to please reconsider about not prosecuting the low-life piece of scum.