Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Men in My Life #1

Unfortunately, I don't have a picture of Toby the eldest of my babies. He's camera shy, and the best I can do is get a quick shot of his tail as he's running away. He's Lab/Greyhound and very tall and lanky. He's also CRAZY fast... thing is, he'd never run away. We have had the dogs get out before, and good old Toby just hangs out in the yard.

He's the quintessential "mama's boy" following me around everywhere I go. He is also rather odd for a Lab i that he is absolutely petrified of water - even rain. Poor guy :(

We got all the dogs from the local Humane Society as puppies. Thus far they are the best guys a gal could ever have.. well except for my hubby *wink*

3 comments:

sesame said...

Nice gang of dogs you've got there. Dogs can be real friends for life. They have got very sharp memory and great personality.
They can even understand what you say!

rioTgirl said...

We made up nicknames for each of them so we could discuss them without them knowing. Unfortunately they catch on. We are on like the third set of names lol.

And thanks for the compliments, I loves me pups.

sesame said...

Their keen rapport with human beings never cease to amaze me.
Sometimes they can understand events better than us.
Their love and loyalty most surely surpasses the human level. Dont you agree?