Sunday, July 27, 2008

Current Video Game Fave..

OK OK, it isn't new or anything like that, but it is still in my XBox 360 on heavy rotation. Dead Rising is just a lovely gem of a game combining two things this gal loves. Namely, killing zombies and shopping all in a delightfully bloody, creative, and ultimately frightening way.

It's no secret amongst my friends that zombies scare the heck out of me. I have an evacuation plan that involves an off shore oil rig and everything in the event of a Zombie outbreak. Zombies seriously freak me out!! that's probably why I'm still playing this pesky game (and haven't finished it yet). I get so scared, I end up panicking and losing my cool, and become zombie-chow.

One delightful aspect of the game is the outfits. That's right, between killing zombie hordes you get to try on clothes! Even a cute little sundress for our cross dressing gaymerz. You play a big burly guy (the kind these rioTgirls LOVE to LOVE) so watching his wield a chainsaw in a dress provides hours of fun for the whole family - until I remember I'm against zombies and lose my shit.

1 comment:

Trelian said...

Hey Riot, I caught your blog from Riftgirl's place; your writing is dy-no-mite! I too am a gamer; I was wondering if you had xbox live or were into any online RPGs. I play WoW, but I just finished beating Penny Arcade's game and was looking for a new RPG, any suggestions? I was thinking of maybe getting a few people together to play through never winter nights 2 co-op. Let me know if you're interested. You can email me at trelian@gmail.com. Take care!